[FWDLK] Help with quarters

I know this is off the subject and I hope Dave and all of you dont  mind
but I need a favor is someone can help me.  Im starting a collection of the
new quarters for my daughter and I guess you c n only get the quarters that
are made in the Penn. mint on the east coast, so I need a favor from
someone on the east coast.  I need the 5 different state quarters with the
letter P on the front.  Its would be a favor and Id appreciate it if
someone would help me out.  All we have in Minn. is the D quarters from the
Denver mint.  Again, I know this isnt mopar related,,, but does it count if
Im a die hard  mopar man!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks guys

mel