[FWDLK] Auto Terms Dictionary

There is an automotive dictionary of terms on the internet.

There are a number of members of our group who are either young
people or new people to the old car hobby.  The following site
may be of considerable use to you.

http://www.connect.ab.ca/~barachj/car-dic.htm

And the old experts who have been around the auto business or
hobby will find terms from design to hot rodding that they may
not be familiar with from their own niche interests.

Wayne