Re: [FWDLK] FWLK members in Georgia?

<< Hi:
 Does anyone on the list live in Georgia?  I need some info regarding titles
 for cars in that state.  Thanks............Bill >>

I bought my '57 and registered it in GA.
I imagine you want to know about the fact that they don't title cars older
that 10 yrs. in that state.  Mine has NEVER been titled.

What exactly do you want to know?

Tom