[FWDLK] FWDLK members in Hollywood?

Hi:
Does anyone on the list live in Hollywood?  I need some info regarding a
Phill Hall, Hollywood.
My 57 Fury has an original chrome dealers badge on the rear panel above
the bumper, from 57, saying Phill Hall, Hollywood.
If there is a slim chance they are still operating, it would be cool to
track down some history.
Thanks.
Glenn.
57 Fury.