[FWDLK] 61 Dodges

We have been on the list  for about 6 months but we have not conversed.
We have a 1961 Dodge Seneca  2 dr sedan, /6 3 on the tree.  We drove it
the Mopar show at Heartland in Topeka, Kansas in September.  This note
is in response to the email that stated there were no 61 Dodges on the
list.  But we are here, wish we could send a picture but we don't have
that ability.

Brenda & Dave