Re: [FWDLK] Paint Question

> When I stuck to my guns about single stage, my painter used
> a single stage urethane paint, which is a much harder "modern" paint than
> the old enamel but has a very similar look.  Not only does it look
"right,"
> but it is much harder and more durable than the original.  But it had to
be
> buffed out within the first week, which was an additional expense.

I think we may be on to something here.  If the single stage looks a lot
like the original enamel, but is a lot more durable, then that may be the
route to go for my 58 Ply.  Any other thoughts on the single stage urethane
?  Any others have their car done in this manner and how do the results look
?

Ron