[FWDLK] Fwd: Nordy's Responds To Outraged Cadillac Owner!!

[FWDLK] Fwd: Nordy's Responds To Outraged Cadillac Owner!!

I'm forwarding this from the Cadillac Mailing List.

Comparison between this and the almost-as-wussy
response Dave got shows that Nordstrom has developed a
formula of pat blowoff responses.

I am, however, fascinated that in this response the
Nordette did not even bother to tell the difference
between the crushed Cadillac commercial and the
motorcycle-dumped-on-the-freeway commercial.

Obviously neither community is of any concern to
Nordstrom.