[FWDLK] SHOES.Com

I left the following comments on the Nordstromsshoes.com comment section
<both the store and the web-site sections> I hope that the members of this
list will do the same, before they do something really stupid like crush a
Chrysler....

Josh Ackerman

To my horror I was watching TV when your new "Make Room For Shoes" commercial
came on. To crush a 57 Cadillac is to crush a piece of history that will
never be manufactured again. You all should be ashamed. You can try to write
me off as some "Car nut" but I am not. I have been a customer for over 10
years, and I promise you I will NEVER buy another pair of shoes from you
again. I have always bought my work shoes, dress shoes, and boots at
Nordstroms, but I will never do it again. I am sorry that your company has
taken such a terrible stance on the preservation of this countries automotive
heritage. I am sure Nordstroms has archived materials from the beginning of
its history, If those where purposely destroyed and crushed on TV you would
be just as outraged. Please forward this letter to the appropriate people.
This really is an awful way to try to sell a product.

Joshua Ackerman
Alta Loma California