[FWDLK] Y2K bug, Mazda Millenium & Fury's wrath

[FWDLK] Y2K bug, Mazda Millenium & Fury's wrath

Well, my co-workers are very sick people.  One guy bought his wife a new VW
bug, he calls it his Y2K Bug.  My secretary wants a new Mazda Millenium, a
2000 Millenium?  Ugh!    I keep telling them "Hell hath no woman like a Fury
scorned!"  We will have the last laugh when they dig up that Fury in Tulsa!!!
   Only seven years to go!!!

Dave Smith
'61 Plymouth Sport Suburban wagon
Hartford, CT.