[FWDLK] 3-speed w/od + 58' ply golden comando

[FWDLK] 3-speed w/od + 58' ply golden comando

anyone have any idea how many 57' plymouths were built with 3-speed
od's? I know about 85% came through with auto's, but I don't know what
percentage of the standard cars were 3-speeds/3-speeds with od. I have a
57 Savoy 2-dr sedan, V8,3-speed w/od. Just wondering. I also just got a
58 plymouth 4-dr hardtop, golden comando, and I was wondering if anyone
had any idea how many cars like this were built. Any ideas would help
thanks!

Jason