[FWDLK] Happy New Century

Well,

I started up the new century by starting up the old one.  I started up
1958 at least.  It was an absolutely beautiful day here in Pittsburgh,
so I fired up the Duchess and went for an hour long cruise.  Nothing
like a brisk little drive to shake the ice off your pistons.  =)

That's about it.  Just wanted to tell y'all Happy New Year and wish each
of you all the best.

-Dave