[FWDLK] !955-1961 Classic Car for Sale?

Dear Fellow Forwardlookers:
                                               I have gotten the OK
to look for another MOPAR toy to purchase. Conditions
are as follows:
                      1. Hardtop 2 or 4 Door: yes
                      2. Convertibles: yes
                      3. Station Wagon Hardtops: maybe
                      4. No junk
                      5. No projects
                      6. All complete and very roadworthy
                      7. Price: upto $10,000. Hmmmm

If anyone has a lead,  please e-mail me privately.

John Bayerline
Bethel, Maine
1958 Plymouth