Re: [FWDLK] AMT 57 300C

Dan, I have this kit, and other then the box typo, that is the only flaw I
see in it. The utter cleanliness of the frame and other small parts is
almost unbelievable. And when I compare it generally to a 61 Mercury model I
have, the engraving and especially the details, are miles ahead of a kit or
promo like this if it had been done back in the day. Just doin the chassis
on this kit is a model all in itself. The seperate frame, floorpan and
suspensions are nice. The decals are nice for the dashboard gauges and
engine decals, if small. The whitewall inserts and B.F.G Silvertown tires,
as most everything in the kit, looks much nicer then the tires and detail
that came with my Hasegawa 66 Bonneville. I don't know about DML, but this
is a very nice kit of a model car. As  Mopar fans, we were lucky to get this
one. and it is a prize. On examing my AMT kit further, this ones looks like
if you just popped the parts off the trees and carefully glued it together,
it would still look ok. Hard to say that about any kit. It looks right and
is very clean. I'll let someone else take the micrometers to the kit, but it
looks like an awful good replica to me
Phil Patterson.