[FWDLK] 59 Chrysler Saratoga

Since getting the 57 Belevedre I am running out or garage space. I have a 59
Chrysler Saratogs that I was going to part out, but now don't have the space
or time. It has the following:
                            383 Golden Lion- 4 barrell
                           4 door sedan
                            power front seat, brakes and steering
                            auto pilot
                            radio-no antenna
   The body is rusted out. The seats are in pretty good shape as well as the
inside door panels. Some of the stainless trim on the outside is good, some
is pitted. Hub caps and wheels are good.
      I'll sell the whole thing for $275. You can pick it up in
Hollidaysburg, PA ( about 80 miles east of Pittsburgh.)
                             Jim Woomer