From: David Schwandt
Sent: Thursday, March 09, 2000 12:16 PM
Subject: [300] 1/18 scale 300-C hdtp by Ertl

Hi Gang,
Just returned from from an errand to Dyersville, IA, home of
Ertl Toys. I was driving our C coupe and while there I was
approached by an Ertl employee,(white collar type) and asked
about my car. (I wouldn't be suprised if ours was the first real
live one he had ever seen.) Seems they are planning an up-scale
(his words) 1/18 scale die cast model of the 57 coupe. I asked
what color and he replied "green". He wanted my phone # etc and
had several ?s about the car. He was in a hurry and didn't have
much time to visit. When and if I hear more about this I'll let
you all know. Maybe I should suggest a Polar Blue F as well for
a model!!

Dave Schwandt