[FWDLK] 57 Facel Vaga

To all,
   This may be Forward Look, but I'm not sure as it is a French car.
Does any one have some knowledge on the 57 Facel Vaga?  I had a man call
me tonight about some parts for it.  He said Chrysler had a part big
part in supplying parts for it and it had a 329 Hemi in it.  He also
wondered how the Dana rear held up to the engine.  Any one with info on
this car please E-mail me privately unless you would think others would
be interested in this French car.  One in good shape is EXPENSIVE.
Thanks
Jack Johnson