[FWDLK] How to help a Norwegian

Hi gang, I have a small problem. Some friends and I was over to America in March for parts-hunting. We got a couple of cars we cut down, since transportation home was'nt arranged when we had to go home we had to leave most of it at a friends house. Now we have the seafreight home ready, but I have to get the parts from Texarkana, TX to New Orleans. It will be a couple of pallets that weighs about 1000lb all together. Is there somebody on the list that can recomend a company that do this kind of freight rather cheap?
Frustrating to have all this parts on the wrong side of the Atlantic :-)
--
Stig Molteberg
'56 Chrysler New Yorker St.Regis