[FWDLK] cruise

Went to my first cruise night of the year last night, there were about 100
cars or so. The forward look was represented by my 56 Savoy and a 56 Dodge 4
door, pink and grey. I didn't see the owner around, I was going to ask him
if he was part of this list.

I parked my car in just about the last spot they had open. When I came back
to my car in a few minutes, the cop was inside my car trying to figure out
how to shut the headlights off. I guess he doens't have esp since my
hedlight switch has the wiper knob on it. He couldn't figure out what to
turn to get them to go off.

Nick