[FWDLK] EBAY notice, BUT not me selling

Just a notice of something I have seen on EBAY

looks like 14 Imperial service manuals starting from 1957

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=364939588

looks like minimun is only $200, seems fair so far, due to end 6-29

NOT mine, dont need them, and NOT bidding unless no one else does

--
Paul Holmgren
2 57 300-C's in Indy