[FWDLK] New User

Hello all,

I'm a new subscriber to the listserv and was just saying hello.

I have a 1966 Plymouth Belvedere II 2 door with a 318 V8.  I just finished
dropping a rebuilt engine in it and am beginning to do some body work on it.
It had 247,000 miles on the original engine before it finally died.  I'm
sure that if I would have remembered to put oil in it more often during high
school, it would still be running today.

I'm also interested in doing some performance modifications to increase the
horsepower.  I've never messed with and performance modifications.  It was
always a chore just to keep that old engine running.  But now I have a new
engine and more money, so if anyone has any begginers tips on how to jump
into boosting the power, please let me know.

Thanks,

Jason Carwile
jcarwile@xxxxxx