[FWDLK] Old Dodge Employees

Did any of you work at a Dodge garage back in the 50's?

I have purchased several Dodge/Plymouth uniform patches and would like
to put them on a white pair of coveralls for display at car shows.  I
know that most of the patches went over the chest pocket but I would
like to be as accurate as possible.  Did any of the patches go over the
other pocket or on the arm?  I may also have patches from different
years.  I don't want to mix and match the years.

Please get back to me if you can lend any input.

Thanks,
Greg
1956 Dodge Royal Lancer.