Re: [FWDLK] (FWDLK) changing tires

Nick - what you need is what I've got - a teenage son that can whip a tire off a rim with 2 irons and a mallet in no time at all.  I don't know who he learned it from but it sure wasn't me.  When I try I end up with multiple bruises.  We have a backhoe with a blade and he'll drop the blade on the tough ones to break the bead.  If you want drive over some Saturday and he'll be happy to change them for you.. John Z in Mosinee, WI  (59 Plymouth Sport Fury - 59 Fury and 59 Fury parts car - 71 Buick Skylark Convert - 77 Caddy Eldo - 80 Dodge Van - 88 GMC Van - 77 Ford Motor Home - 94 Merc Cougar - dismantled 60 T-Bird Convert  = a lot of tires.