[FWDLK] Connectors

I need connectors for back-up light switch (on master cylinder), Neutral
switch and reverse switch (on transmission).  These are the typical two pin
devices.  Before I machine my own contacts and make a representation of one,
I would like to get an NOS or NORS connector.  Any suggestions on sources?

Thanks

Ken Rimington
1956 Dodge Custom Royal