Re: [FWDLK] 1957 Plymouth business coupe

Re: [FWDLK] 1957 Plymouth business coupe

My ol' maid aunt bought a brand new Plaza in December, 1956.  It had fixed
rear windows, kick-panel type cardboard covering the back side panels, and a
cutout for the single exhaust under the bumper.  It did however have a back
seat.  The car was so "tinny" [as we called it then] that the floors flexed
and popped when it moved.

--Roger van Hoy, '55DeSoto, '42DeSoto, '66Plymouth, '73Duster, '81 Imperial,
Washougal, WA