[FWDLK] Fuel pick up retainer

Hello list,
The car I'm working on is a 58 Plymouth Savoy 318 Poly automatic
 I'm in need of the retaining ring that holds the fuel pick up/ fuel
gauge sending unit in place. I also need the it's gasket, a float and
the filter that goes on the end of the pick up. I think I can get the
filter from my local Chrysler dealer parts counter. But I'm not sure
about the rest.
 On another note,
 I asked in the past for advice regarding adjusting the shifter cable on
my automatic trans. A gentleman responded advising that I turn the
adjusting wheel, which my 64 Dodge has but my 58 Plymouth does not have.
It didn't look like it should have one, either. So this cable must be
adjustable, so how is it done?
 Thanks for your help,
 Larry Gardinier