Re: [FWDLK] Fuel pick up retainer

Larry,

Most of the parts you need are at your Chrysler dealers.

The retaining ring is part # 1730 095.
The retaining seal is part # 1948 757
The pick-up filter is part # 1670 694

As for the float, I cannot locate a part number for it, but I do
know that Chrysler no longer makes floats for tanks of the
1960's.  However, as all the above parts fit on 1960's tanks,
perhaps the floats interchange as well.  That being the case,
go to your Ford dealer and ask for part # COAZ-9202-B.
The part number is for two floats, actually.  Do not know
if there is a part number for a single float.

Hope this helps.

Bill W
Vancouver, BC