Re: [FWDLK] Wire Harness

Title: L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 21 Aug 2000 to 22 Aug 2000 (#2000-238)
James,
If you are looking for 100% original I have a gut I know in Sweden, Torbjorn Fredriksson, that is the king of wire harness! He is simply the best. All the cars that he restores is show winners! It is ofcourse not cheap but the result is just what you want -110% original in color etc, he even does all the plastic parts so it is just to plug it in, amazing! I think I payed about $600 for a complete harness for my 58 Plymouth and it is worth every cent knowing that your car isn't burning up while driving one day!
He can do complete harness or just parts of it if you like.
-Daniel Andersson, Sweden