[FWDLK] Email address change - NOTE

Effective August 28th  my email address changes to:

                          xm2cars@xxxxxxx

Please make this change in your records and address book.

(Old address:  brians@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

You may wish to use both the old and new addresses during
the next 24 hours while the change takes place.

Thank you.

Brian Skogler
Spring Lake, Michigan