[FWDLK] cross ram info

  Hello,all. My first cry for help. I have a set of cross ram manifolds with
the connecting tube, and the "helicopter" for the linkage, but that is it. I
need a diagram(s) or parts list to show me what is missing. Are the holes on
the bottom of the plenum chambers for a water jacket of some kind? What carbs
should be on these, and what carbs could be upgraded? Lastly, are the 361 and
413 crossrams interchangeable? Thanks for any help.

Ray