Re: [FWDLK] New Member

well  hi all.if im supposed to intro myself as a new subscriber here goes.i
live and work in flint michigan.a buick employee for over 34 years.makes
sense doesnt it a buick man in love with mopars and specially 60 dodges.i
have a 60 phoenix ragtop and a 4 door matador.also i am sorta looking for the
61 phoenix ragtop and have a line on at least 4 good cars for sale.if you
should want to give yours a good home doug call me.....thanks all
jack in michigan