[FWDLK] NEW MEMBER

hi my name is paul and i am in blackpool , england. i have just joined your
mailing list, i own a body repair shop over here mainly accident repairs
specializing in porsche etc, but in my spare time i restore 57 - 61 chrysler
cars, i am currently on with a 58 dodge royal 2 dr h/top , a 58 plymouth
belverdere 4 dr h/top , and a 61 desoto 4 dr h/top, the plymouth is my dads
and he has owned it since 63 it was the motor show car over here in 57 and he
is the second owner, the 58 dodge i bought from ohio 2 years ago and has
under gone a frame off restoration every part of the car has been overhauled
or new, the desoto has had a partial restoration nainly mechanical and a
repaint, i have also owned a 58 belverdere 2 dr h/top which came from
california it was originaly blue/white but ended up red/white you might have
seen it in classic american a couple of years ago anyway if any body needs
any info or part numbers for parts give me a shout and i`ll try to help out,
thanks paul.