[FWDLK] Jefferson show

Hi all,
    I went to the car show and swap meet at Jefferson this past
weekend.  Lots of nice MoPars there, but only 2 Forwardlook cars that I
saw.  1. a 1959 Plymouth 4 dr. sedan, 6 stick, kind of crude but
driveable.  2. a 58 Fury 2 dr.hdtp. (Christine)  V8 auto.. this car was
rescued from the crusher recently after sitting 20 years.  The fella
bought it out of the wrecking yard for $700.00   it has near perfect
side trim!    The rest of the car is in need of complete restoration.
It does run and drive,  he had the brakes redone and tuned it up.  He
said it took a gallon of WD 40 to get the engine looose.  The guy may
join our list, but said his car is not for sale.
John in WI