[FWDLK] "Christine" Movie

If anyone is interested, "CHRISTINE" has been re-released on VHS and DVD for Halloween.  It is boxed with a new cover, showing the car in color this time.  Most stores are selling the VHS for $6.99 and DVD for $14.99.  DVD includes extra things about the movie.

While on this subject, I found a VHS copy of the making of CHRISTINE, from the USA Network in 1983.  The copy I have was sent to me years ago and is a copy of a copy of a copy.  It is very poor quality.  If any one has this and can make me a copy (a good one) please let me know.  I will cover cost.   THANKS, Mike