From: Scott H [mailto:kneedrager@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, November 20, 2000 12:00 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] 2bbl dual exhaus

I also have a 56 Custom Royal with a 2bbl and dual exhaust.  I  cant say if
it is original or not.  One thing I did notice is that there is a heat
shield on the right side between the muffler and the passenger side floor.
There is no heat shield on the left.  I figured the duals were added later
on. Does yours have dual heat dhields as well?
Scott