[FWDLK] Brake Problems again

About 2 months ago I was driving in my 59 Dodge, as I was backing into a
parking spot,  the brakes weren't stopping so I had to press much harder than
usual to finally stop.  When I went to go foward the back brakes felt like
they were rubbing so I went back and forth a few times and then it seemed
that they were free.  After about 20 minutes of highway driving, I smelled
something burning, then I saw the smoke comming from the passenger rear
wheel. Took it to the mechanic,  and he said that the cylinder went bad,  I
bought new shoes for both wheels and 2 new wheel cylinders from Kantor. They
were installed and upon a test drive, the brake pedal felt like it went down
way too far.  They were bled thoroughly 2 times after that with no
improvement, Checking the rear cylinders, one of the new ones was leaking, so
I had some extra ones and used parts to make one good one.  Still no
improvement, so then the master cylinder was rebuilt and it got  better  I
drove about 200 miles with no problems except a pulling to the right when i
go to stop.  Last saturday,  I was driving and I started smelling that
burning again, then the smoke came.  I pulled over a few minutes and was
gonna take it to my garage,  but then it  stopped,  they werent stuck now, I
drove it some more about 30 miles with no problems which included stop and go
traffic and highway traffic.  Sunday night, I was on the highway, and the
burning smell and the smoke was comming from BOTH rear wheels, I got off the
parkway and took the streets to the garage, about 15 miles,  about midway,
the smoke stopped and the smell went away and it didn't feel like the brakes
were dragging.  I am completely baffled.   What do I need to do?  Do I need
new drums?  new shoes?  New cylinders?  Is it just an adjustment?  Please help
   Walter

PS   When do i order the calendars