[FWDLK] Notes from the POC

I just go the newest version of the Plymouth Owners Club bulletin and also
the old cars weekly.
Here were some notes I thought of interest
Layton Restorations is making fuel sending units for A B C E and 57-59
mopars 877-930-4088
the Plymouth owners club is palnning a plymouth drive across the usa for
2003 for the 75th anniversary of Plymouth. Sounds like it could be real cool
The corvetted club of PA did a run called the one lap of PA. It was an auto
tour. does anyone know any other things like that. I know there is the one
lap of america, but I think that entrance fee is like $2000. I also think
there's alot of forward look email members in the PA area, maybe we could
set up some kind of tour for our club.

Nick