[FWDLK] girls, cars, weather and fins

Geeez,
    I just can't make up my mind this morning...go snow skiing, snow
shoeing, jump in the lake with the Polar Bear Club, ice fishing, snow
boarding, snowmobiling, tobaganning, sledding, 4 wheeling,
...a person can sure get confused with these spring like temps we have
this morning
34 ABOVE zero.  Let's see...work on fins...hehehe...I know...Ohhhhh
Rosie!!!!!

The fins can wait...John in balmy WI  (short lived I'm sure)