[FWDLK] Removing, stainless, side, trim?

[FWDLK] Removing, stainless, side, trim?

I went to remove the stainless molding from the side of the doors and
quarters on my 56 Dodge.  It looks like there are butterfly shaped clips
that go into square holes in the door and are bent over to hold the clip
into the door.  Does the Molding release somehow from the front or do you
have to go in and bend each tab.  The clips for the rear 1/4 molding
different also, I had expected nuts and bolts like the hood trim but no luck
here.  Please send any help. tips or tricks.  I don't want to break
anything.

Scott