[FWDLK] 59 Ply horns

Good Morning Roger,
    How is every little thing up in the great NW this AM?   I am
wondering if you might have a pair of horns (working) for the 59.  I
have a set for my wagon, but I will need another set for my coupe, and I
also need a set for a friend of mine.  (the interior guy)  For the time
being, one set would be just fine.  (Just thought I would ask the guy
with a 59 parts department in his garage.) LOL!  The interior guy will
need his, before I need any for the coupe.  He uses his 59 2dr. Sub as a
daily driver in the summer.
    I am still in the remodeling mode in the barn, keep getting
delayed.  We use white oak lumber for the stalls in our barn, and at the
present time, the sawmills are only sawing softwoods.  I am in hopes of
being done the end of next week.   This living without an income for a
month really bites.
    I am on my way up to Rhinelander WI for the weekend.  I am in the
process of designing an adddition to my inlaws house on the lake.  Seems
I never design anything new for my own house!
    Keep smilin' and have a great weekend,  John in WI