[FWDLK] fmmpar - Frank Mitchell

I have had extensive dealings with him over the last year and I have always received what I have paid for and once when a package was verified as lost, he sent me a duplicate at no cost even for the shipping.

I have heard about others having problems, but then dealing with the public I know you can't satisfy everyone all the time.

That's my 2 cents worth.

George
George McKovich