[FWDLK] Mopar Lithos...

Many of you have inquired about these prints.  I now have complete details...
they are textured 11"x 14" cards, six in all, featuring the following
cars...'55 Chrysler 300, '57 Belvedere, '58 Sweptside, '59 Custom Royal
Convertible, '59 Fury, and a '49 Jeepster.  Each card has a one inch border
surrounding the artwork. They are drawn by artist Kevin Yeszin.  A separate
sheet lists a description of each automobile. They are packaged in a burgandy
folder with an embossed Pentastar and a gold seal.  They will be shipped in a
corrogated mailer.  The price is $14.00 US including shipping to North
America.  $20.00 outside the US and Canada.  I am not a dealer, but I
stumbled into this cache through my real job.  Someone else is auction on of
the prints on eBay.  You can see it right now. ..
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=549659914
You will get all six.  If you want one, send a check for $14.00 to me,
Andy Carpel
8205 Glen Heather Dr.
Frederick, MD 21702