[FWDLK] '57-'58 Plymouth bumper wings

Dear Forward lookers,

There's a lot of talk going on right now in the Forward Look discussion page
concerning the possibility of doing a repro run of '57-'58 bumper wings.
Personally I would buy a set if it was to be done ... But I have a question
regarding the ones I already have.

The front ones I have have the usual deep parking dents. How can they be
repaired ? Do you use some sort of body filler (maybe stain) and then you
rechrome it or does it need to be straigthen up till perfection ? The
problem is that every defect is then magnified by the rechroming ...

Vincent Van Humbeeck (France)
'58 Plymouth Belvedere Sport Coupe