[FWDLK] 58 Toqueflight torque converter

Hey all,
  I'm having a hard time finding someone to rebuild my torque converter
out of my 58 Plymouth Savoy with a 318 and torqueflight. Does anyone
know of a trust worthy place , preferably here in the southeast, ideally
in the Atlanta area? Can they be found new?
 Thanks in advance for you help,
 Larry Gardinier