[FWDLK] Calendars!!!

Hi All,

There are still plenty of calendars available!

Sigh... I really hate to have to say it this way, but please hear me
out...

It doesn't look like we're going to make any money on them this year.
In fact, there are so many unsold, I'm going to go broke.  Only 33 of
the 425 people on the list have bought them.  I know that part of this
is because they were finished so late, but we've sold 25% less than last
year, despite the huge increase in print quality for the 2001 calendar.
At present, that means we will be wiping out the money left in our
treasury as well as taking around $600 out of my pocket personally.  If
you're considering purchasing one (or more), now is the time!  Sorry to
have to say this, but unless we at least break even, there will -not- be
a 2002 calendar.

The 2001 Forward Look Mailing List Calendar features 16 full-color
photos, important dates in the history of Chrysler Corp., and points out
many shows & swaps in the U.S., Canada, and around the world.  It's
printed on heavy glossy stock with a hanging tab and pre-drilled holes
for hanging in your garage, at your office, or in your kitchen.  They
are truly nice; ask anyone who purchased one!

Thanks,

-Dave

CALENDAR ORDERING INFO:

They're $10 each, with a flat rate on shipping of $3.50, no matter how
many
calendars you order, or where you are in the world.  It makes things a
lot
easier that way.

New this year is the ability to order your calendars online with Visa or
MasterCard through a web page at http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2001

The online payments are being handled by PayPal.  For those of you not
familiar with PayPal, it's the Internet's #1 online payment service.
It's
fast, easy, and secure.  (Many of you may already be familiar with
PayPal
due to their association with eBay.)

Of course, I'll still be accepting money orders & checks in the mail
just
like last year at:

FORWARD LOOK CALENDAR
Dave Stragand
19 Mildred Street
Etna, PA 15223

(Please make checks payable to Dave Stragand)