Re: [FWDLK] Calendars!!!

Hi All,
    I received my 2001 calendars, and they are very, very nice!  I think we
as a group need to support Dave and his efforts to keep this list afloat.
Besides getting a great calendar, we help keep our list on the top of the
long list of car enthusiasts websites.   "Forwardlook"  is where it is at,
and $10 is a small price to pay for the vast amount of knowledge and
comraderrie available through it.
My two centavos...John in WI   Hats off to you Dave!