[FWDLK] New Member

Hi-my name is Sarah Wells and I live in Columbia, MO.  My fiancee and I
recently purchased a 1961 Dodge Lancer Station Wagon...170 cu.in.- 6 cyl
- single down draft carb.  The body actually has minimal rust since it
was originally from California, and has only been in Missouri for 10
years.  We're not too deep into the restoration process yet, but will
definitely need some cosmetic parts for interior and exterior, possibly
some engine parts, but so far everthing under the hood looks good.  If
anyone has any parts, tips on where to look, or advice...please let us
know.
Thanks!
Sarah and Matt