[FWDLK] new member

Hello everyone!

My name is Matthew Little and I live in Pittsburgh,
PA.  I own a few cars, but am currently working on a
1959 Dodge Royal Lancer 2dr hardtop.  It is factory
red and white with a dual quad 361, power windows and
steering.  It is one of my favorite Chrysler cars and
I hope to have it on the road soon, however, I have
run into many obstacles during this restoration.  I
have had the most difficulty finding NOS trim items
such as the Lancer emblems located on the front
fenders.  Should anyone have any tips or sources for
any trim, please let me know.  I would greatly
appreciate it!  Cars like this should not be sitting
in garages!!

Thanks, hope to hear from some of you soon.

Matt