From: karl peterson [mailto:nitekatt@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2001 12:18 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] christine, myth or mystery?

I am overwhelmed with the amount of info garnered here on this subject.  Now
while Frank mentioned the amomalies with the door locks and tranny selector,
I was really wondering if the car was really a Fury at all and not simply a
red (since 58 Fury's didn't come in red) Belvedere with the 350 twin-fours
optional motor?

Karl