[FWDLK] Impromtu heaters

Today the power steering high pressure hose split on the 300F, sprayed ATF on
the exhaust manifold and started a glorious fire.  Fortunately I was parking
and have the Halon fire extinguisher always in the console and ready.  No
damage to the car because of prompt attention.  THIS IS THE SECOND MOPAR FIRE
I'VE HAD FOR THIS REASON!!!  If your hoses are 10 years old, or you don't
know how old they are, please consider replacing them as a routine
maintenance item.  I'd also make sure all of your cars have a fire
extinguiser readily available.  Lucky Larry