[FWDLK] Economical stainless steel nuts, bolts, etc

[FWDLK] Economical stainless steel nuts, bolts, etc

Online source for stainless

http://www.mmsacc-stainless.com/

Also, Krud Kutter makes a product called
"The Must for Rust". Basically, it is
phosphoric acid. I sprayed it on my rusty
rear bumper and all the rust stains went
away. It worked well on pot metal also,
but the pot metal still showed roughness.